Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Volunteer Healthcare Navigator Winston-Salem
Legal Aid of North Carolina seeks volunteer navigators to help individuals and families understand and enroll in health insurance options through the Affordable Care Act (ACA) Marketplace.
What do navigators do?
- Provide one-on-one assistance to help individuals and families:
- Understand the options for health insurance in the ACA Marketplace;
- Successfully enroll in a health insurance plan; and
- Determine if they are eligible and help them apply for financial assistance to pay for coverage.
- Participate in individual and group enrollment/outreach events at places like libraries, churches, community health fairs, etc.
What’s the time commitment?
- After initial training, be available at least two hours per week for consumer appointments or outreach/enrollment events.
How do I get involved?
- Contact ACA Volunteer Coordinator Donna Rasmussen at (336) 397-2358 or at DonnaR@legalaidnc.org.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: