Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Blood Services Transportation Volunteer
Drivers needed to deliver lifesaving blood to hospitals!
Every two seconds, someone in the U.S. needs blood. As a volunteer transportation specialist, you can make sure blood is available for patients in need in North Carolina.
View this video to learn more about the position:
- Distribute blood to area hospitals with routine delivery routes
- Pick up and return boxes as needed (must be able to lift 45 lbs)
- Complete required paperwork and obtain signatures
- Communicate and share feedback between Red Cross personnel and customers
- Drive in a safe and responsible manner (must have valid drivers license and 3 years driving experience)
- Routes start and end at the Winston-Salem Blood Center
- Shifts are available weekdays and start in the morning (3 and 6 hour shifts available)
- Volunteers will need their own transportation to and from the center
For more information, contact Kasey Marshall at firstname.lastname@example.org or 336-332-6937
To start the online application visit, redcross.org/volunteer
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: