Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Volunteer Environmental Educator
We’re looking for enthusiastic volunteers to help teach our innovative environmental education programs in Winston-Salem/ Forsyth County middle schools.
Who We Are: Piedmont Environmental Alliance (PEA) is the local voice for the environment. We educate, bring people together and inspires action to protect and restore the environment.
PEA's environmental education programs empower students to become change agents in their homes, schools and community. We present our environmental education programs - Energy Explorers and Every Drop Counts - in local classrooms to teach students about energy, water, climate and more.
- Comfortable speaking in front of a 7th grade classroom with little support from the teacher
- Excited to communicate energy use’s impact on the environment in an innovative and engaging way
- Preferred but not required: Able to lift 20 lbs
- Attend 2-3 training presentations (watch one, partner present one, and independently present one with an observer)
- Deliver presentation 2-4 times per month from February- May
Contact us for more information!
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: