Age Minimum (with Adult): 25+, Minimum Age:25+
Sunday Afternoon Van Driver
Every Sunday afternoon, we distribute meals to children and fresh produce to adults in our white H.O.P.E. cargo van. We need drivers experienced with vehicles the size of a church van to help us transport these items to our partner sites.
- Driver will meet at our Operations Facility at 12:00pm
- Driver will be met by our Sunday Coordinator, Laurie, and receive detailed directions to our partner sites
- You do not need a commercial driver’s license, just experience with a vehicle about the size of a church van
- There is ample parking at our facility if you are leaving your vehicle there for the afternoon
- There will be many volunteers to help load/unload items throughout the afternoon
- There will be a volunteer riding with the van to help navigate and all other volunteers will be following in their own vehicles
- We are usually back at our Operations Facility by 4:15pm
We are located at: 505 Deacon Boulevard, WSNC 27105. Our facility is a former restaurant, just east of University Parkway and across the street from the Coliseum.
Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or at 336.816.0801 with any questions.
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: