Age Minimum (with Adult): 13+, Minimum Age:13+
Blood Donor Ambassador Volunteer
Every 2 seconds, someone in the US needs blood and one blood donation can save up to 3 lives!
Help and support lives in North Carolina. Volunteer at the Blood Donation Center and at local community blood drives.
* Welcome and greet donors
* Ensure blood donors have relevant information
* Create a favorable impression of the Red Cross, and the blood donation process, that will encourage continued support
* Make reminder calls, re-schedule donor appointments, and perform follow up activities as directed
* Be available and committed to the volunteer schedule
* Model excellent customer service behaviors
* Attend to donors in the Hospitality Area
* Set up and maintain cleanliness in Reception and Hospitality Areas
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: