Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Lunch and Learn
Do you have a friend who loves to drive or have some free time, and would enjoy joining our transportation delivery team?
We welcome you to join us for Lunch and Learn to celebrate our volunteers and learn how you can help save lives!
RSVP by contacting Sandra Peake at firstname.lastname@example.org or 704-347-8270 by 11/29. Please include any dietary restrictionswith your RSVP.
• Transport lifesaving blood from the American Red Cross Blood Donation Center (690 Coliseum Dr. NW, Winston-Salem) to area hospitals.
• Gain valuable training/experience while providing an invaluable service to the community.
• Weekday morning routes are available. Some routes are 3 hours and some routes are 6 hours; Most volunteers drive at least twice a month.
• Use of Red Cross owned and branded vehicles for routes.
• All training is provided free of charge, including AED/CPR/ First Aid training for qualified volunteers.
• Valid state driver’s license
• Proof of insurance
• 3+ years driving experience with clean record
• Must be able to lift 40 pounds
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: