Age Minimum (with Adult): 16+, Minimum Age:18+
Front Office Reception
Looking for a rewarding, fun way to support a non-profit provider of services for children with autism spectrum disorder (ASD)? This job is for YOU! This position offers you the opportunity to support our school's front office. You'll greet our students and parents, answer the phone, and help with occasional office projects.
- Greet parents, students, and others who visit our school.
- Answer the telephone in a professional and upbeat manner (You will not be required to give out information or answer questions about ABC of NC)
- Transfer calls to the proper extension and take messages when necessary
- Assist visitors with the sign-in process
- Print, file, and assemble paperwork, as needed
- Help with office projects, as needed
Days: Monday - Friday
Shifts: 8:30 a.m.-10:30 a.m., 10:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.,12:30 p.m.-2:30p.m. (Longer/shorter shifts can be scheduled as desired)
Help us welcome the wonderful visitors and parents that stop by during the day. Training will be provided.
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: