Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Coffee and Donuts! Start your day learning about Transportation Volunteering
Do you enjoy driving? Would you like to help save lives?
We welcome you to join us for a morning of coffee and donuts (and some healthier options too :) )
Meet other volunteers, celebrate their accomplishments, and to learn about the Transportation Volunteer program!
Thursday, June 20th from 9 am to 10:30 am
Winston Salem Red Cross
690 Coliseum Blvd
Winston Salem, NC 27106
RSVP by contacting Kasey Marshall at firstname.lastname@example.org or 336-646-4047 by 6/17
* Transport lifesaving blood from the American Red Cross Blood Donation Center (690 Coliseum Dr. NW, Winston-Salem) to area hospitals.
* Gain valuable training/experience while providing an invaluable service to the community.
* Weekday morning and evening routes are available. Most volunteers drive at least twice a month.
* Use of Red Cross owned and branded vehicles for routes.
* All training is provided free of charge, including CPR/First/Defensive Driving Aid training for qualified volunteers.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: