Age Minimum (with Adult): 14+, Minimum Age:18+
Vendor Coordinator Volunteer
The Vendor Coordinator Volunteer will have the following duties:
· Recruit vendors for special events through, target, identify, screen and recruit target prospective vendor partners
· Use negotiation skills with current Vendors
· Make sure vendor agreements and payments are completed.
· Manage vendor relations inbox, communication and engage with vendors.
· Respond to vendor inquiries and requests in a timely manner.
· Coordinate resolutions based on needs and requests.
· Conduct online research and cold call vendors to collect missing information.
· Help desk for vendors to onboard them and maintain successful relationships
· Work collaboratively with the organization board of directors to build and maintain a solid, trusted database of vendor partners
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: