Age Minimum (with Adult): 10+, Minimum Age:18+
Youth Service-Learning Coordinator Volunteer
Research, create and implement a variety of youth service-learning projects and programs related to our mission of teaching and guide youth leadership skills. Develop service-learning projects and/or programs for youth to be actively involved in, make sure projects or programs are well running and goals are met. Works closely with the program manager.
- Lead all activities to drive youth outcomes through quality Service Learning Programs with chosen partners, projects and/or programs.
- Develop service-learning overall programs by achieving targets to engage 20-100 students to contribute service hours and gain 1,200 total service learning hours every month.
- Establish, develop, and maintain strategic partnerships including schools, administrators, faculty, and support staff, and local community partners.
- Lead youth recruitment.
- Lead and support the planning and execution of all youth service learning events, including Service Kick Off, Citywide Service, Celebrate program, and other large-scale events.
- Support collaboration with partners.
- Support collaboration with special events coordinator around fund development opportunities, special events, and external communications to elevate student service-learning.
- Support collaboration with Marketing team and involvement of students as part of special events and external communications to elevate youth voice in policies and law.
- Track individual program expenses, including petty cash reconciliation and personal reimbursement requests.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the program manager.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: